Christopher has a diverse project management, construction, and business background working within the Federal, Commercial, Home Building, and Utility Industries. Christopher has experience working as a Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Superintendent, Quality Control Manager, Safety Manager, and Builder.
With a strong ability to focus on capture, strategy, organization, complexity, and operations, Christopher’s proposal writing strategy focuses on connecting the office to the field and translating process and procedures into each proposal.
- MBA Project Management 4.0/4.0 GPA (PMI Accredited)
- BS Business Administration
- Professional Certificate in Business Management
- Professional Certificate in Project Management
- USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- OSHA 30 Hour
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Professional Certificate for HMA Airfield Paving
- Professional Certificate for PCC Airfield Paving
- Over $1billion managed in construction projects and proposal management.
- Experienced in writing IDIQ, SATOC, SABER, MATOC, MACC, FFP, and Design-Build proposals.
- Experience writing proposals and managing projects for GSA, USACE, NPS, USCG, Air Force, Army, VA.
- Largest proposal written $500,000,000
- Proposal Manager on $1billion SATOC contract for the USAF